Mag. rer. soc. oec., Partner
Friedemann Brockmeyer attended the Universities of Münster and Vienna where he studied Economics and Statistics, specialising in Transport and Industrial Economics, as well as Econometrics und Behavioural Economics. During his time at university, he gains hands-on experience in the field of yield and utilisation management at DB Fernverkehr AG, Frankfurt am Main. Since June 2011, Friedemann Brockmeyer has been working as a consultant for civity Management Consultants.
- Organisation of local and regional public transport markets
- Award strategies and transport contracts
- Incentive and risk assessments
- Marketing and revenue management
- Yield and utilisation management
- Demand and revenue forecasting
- Long-distance passenger transport
Insights into our holistic cost model for high-speed rail at InnoTrans
Study on the effects of corona on the transport sector in Europe published
Automated operation – benefits and costs in the mainline railway sector
civity Management Consultants expands its circle of partners
Parking charges, urban tolls, land value capture: Which concepts for co-financing by beneficiaries can serve a key part of the turnaround in transport?