Masters in economics, Founder and Partner
Friederike Lauruschkus studied economics at the University of St. Gallen and philosophy at Universität Hamburg. Since 1997, she has been advising companies, first for Bossard Management Consultants, then for Metropolitan Consulting Group and for BSL Management Consultants. In 2010, she founded civity Management Consultants together with an established team. At civity, she is responsible for organisational development and change management.
- Vision processes, strategy development and implementation support
- Systemic organisational consulting, organisational development and change management
- Support during transformation processes
- Economic analyses of prices/fees, services and infrastructure
- Business models, commercial management and fee models